My daughter and I are SO excited to add to our skincare collection once again!! We were busy last night and this morning in the lab concocting our newest creation; Acne Prone Face Cream. Most skin creams made for acne dry out your face horribly, and contain many chemicals, preservatives and additives that soak into your bloodstream through your skin and wreak havoc on the rest of your body. Our cream is made from natural, organic ingredients that will NOT dry out your skin at all, is non-comedogenic (doesn’t clog pores), and will clear up acne and redness! This cream best paired with our Acne Prone Facial Cleanser ($30) and Fresh Face Toner ($15). Ingredients are listed below and I will post separately about what the ingredients were specifically chosen for. Each jar is 2.5 oz and $30. We have been working hard to keep our overhead costs low while maintaining high quality ingredients, so at this point we are still able to offer it at this price! We have a limited supply of 16 jars and once we run out it will be awhile before we can get the supplies to make more! So get it while you can!! Avery and I thank you for the local support!
Ingredients: witch hazel, organic grapeseed oil, pure organic natural beeswax, organic almond oil, vitamin E, pure aloe vera, rose geranium essential oil, lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil, bergamot essential oil, rosemary seed essential oil, grapefruit seed extract
This is what those ingredients will do for your precious skin!
1. WITCH HAZEL: Eases irritation, and inflammation associated with acne and inflammatory skin conditions.
2. GRAPESEED OIL: Antimicrobial properties which treat acne outbreaks by attacking bacteria that can get deep into your pores and cause breakouts.
3. ALMOND OIL: High fatty acid content helps dissolve excess oil on the skin, while the retinoids reduce the appearance of acne and improve cell turnover.
4. BEESWAX: Heals and softens skin, and is an antibacterial agent. It can help you fight conditions like acne, dry skin, eczema, and stretch marks. It creates a protective layer on the skin and is a natural exfoliant, sloughing away dead skin cells.
5. VITAMIN E: Moisturizes and nourishes the skin, adds glow, and reduces hyperpigmentation and wrinkles. It is an anti-oxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties.
6. ALOE VERA GEL: Anti-inflammatory and has cooling properties. Lightens red spots on face, promotes wound healing, moisturizes, reduces acne.
7. ROSE GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL: An astringent that tightens and brightens skin, and removes dead skin cells. It also soothes and is antimicrobial which helps treat bacterial acne.
8. LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL:
Unclogs pores and reduces inflammation.
9. TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL: Antimicrobial in nature, and removes dirt and oil from deep within the pores, preventing acne and blemishes.
10. BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL: Anti-inflammatory, reduces swelling and shrinks pimples.
11. GRAPEFRUIT SEED ESSENTIAL OIL: Helps promote a brighter complexion but plays a significant role in fading discoloration and clearing breakouts thanks to its antioxidant-rich composition.
12. ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL: Helps regulate sebum production in the skin, which simultaneously prevents the clogging of your pores as it helps keep breakouts, inflammation and infection away.