Acne Prone Facial Cleanser
Ingredients: Castille soap, micellar water, distilled water, witch hazel, tea tree essential oil, lavender essential oil, frankincense essential oil, peppermint essential oil
What does each ingredient do for your skin:?
1. CASTILLE SOAP: Mild enough to use on your face and strong enough to prevent acne and kill harmful bacteria.
2. MICELLAR WATER: Great for removing makeup and cleansing skin.
3. JOJOBA OIL: Contains fatty acids, powerful antioxidants and vitamins. It is naturally gentle and non-irritating, making it perfect for every skin type. It balances oily skin, soothes sensitive skin, and hydrates dry skin.
4. ROSEHIP SEED OIL: Hydrates, helps exfoliate, brightens skin, helps boost collagen formation, reduces inflammation, protects against sun damage and reduces hyperpigmentation.
5. WITCH HAZEL: Eases irritation and inflammation associated with acne and inflammatory skin conditions.
6. TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL: Antimicrobial in nature. Removes dirt and oil from deep within the pores, preventing acne and blemishes.
7. LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL: Has skin healing and strengthening properties. It helps tone and tighten skin, reduce the appearance of scars, and heals superficial skin wounds.
8. FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL: Called "liquid gold" because it has so many benefits including the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone and elasticity; and provides defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes. It is anti-inflammatory and has tissue remodelling and wound healing properties. It is also a natural astringent.
9. PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL: Naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It has a cooling effect which soothes irritation and inflammation.