Anti-Aging Eye and Face Cream
$30/2.5 oz jar
Our most popular product and the one that put us on the map!
Pure vitamin E and specialty oils/butters pump your skin full of the moisture and nutrients it needs, while pure essential oils fight the signs of aging by reducing fine lines and redness.
Organic coconut oil, organic 100% pure raw and natural beeswax, pure vitamin E (14,000IU) oil, 100% pure aloe vera gel, safflower seed oil, frankincense essential oil, lemon essential oil, ylang ylang essential oil, rose geranium essential oil, goji seed oil, rose hip seed oil, sea buckthorn seed oil, argan oil, cranberry seed oil, tamanu
What does each ingredient do for your skin you may ask?
1. COCONUT OIL - Contains nourishing fatty acids that help hydrate and protect skin. These include linoleic acid (vitamin F), which helps skin retain moisture, and lauric acid, which has antibacterial properties.
2. BEESWAX - Heals and softens skin, and is an antibacterial agent. It can help you fight conditions like acne, dry skin, eczema, and stretch marks. It creates a protective layer on the skin (great for avoiding rashes from masks!!) and is a natural exfoliant, sloughing away dead skin cells.
3. PURE VITAMIN E - Moisturizes and nourishes the skin, adds glow, and reduces hyperpigmentation and wrinkles. It is an anti-oxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties.
4. PURE ALOE VERA GEL - Anti-inflammatory and has cooling properties. Lightens red spots on face, promotes wound healing, moisturizes and reduces acne.
5. SAFFLOWER SEED OIL - Maintains integrity of outer layer of skin; reduces eczema, psoriasis and acne.
6. FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL - Called "liquid gold" because it has so many benefits including the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity, and provides defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes. It is anti-inflammatory and has tissue remodelling and wound healing properties. It is also a natural astringent.
7. LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL - Has antioxidants, which help brighten and rejuvenate dull skin. It also has antiseptic, astringent, and detoxifying properties that help eliminate blemishes associated with oily skin.
8. YLANG YLANG ESSENTIAL OIL - Reduces inflammation, acts as a natural insect repellent, promotes wound healing, and diminishes the appearance of scars.
9. ROSE GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL - An astringent that tightens and brightens skin, and removes dead skin cells. It also soothes and is antimicrobial which helps treat bacterial acne.
10. GOJI SEED OIL - Hydrates the skin and enhances its barrier.
11. ROSE HIP SEED OIL - Hydrates, exfoliates and brightens skin. Helps boost collagen formation, reduces inflammation, protects against sun damage and reduces hyperpigmentation.
12. SEA BUCKTHORN SEED OIL - Promotes skin hydration, elasticity, cell regeneration, and helps treat and prevent acne. Has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling and redness associated with many skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
13. ARGAN OIL - Moisturizes, softens dry patches, and reduces acne. Anti-inflammatory properties.
14. CRANBERRY SEED OIL - Limits the signs of aging and helps to minimize the amount of external bacteria penetrating the skin. It is an exceptional moisturizer. With its balanced ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, the superfruit oil absorbs beautifully into skin and leaves it intensely hydrated.
15. TAMANU - Rich in antioxidants, which have been shown to be beneficial in the treatment of scarring, as well as acne, and which fight against damage from free radicals. Promotes collagen production and also plays a role in anti-aging and skin regeneration.
Now you see why we love this combo and why it has so many uses! It truly is an all-in-one product.