Nourishing Nail and Cuticle Oil
Each 0.5oz bottle comes with a natural orange wood cuticle pusher.
Combines six concentrated oils, pure vitamin E and seven essential oils to give your cuticles the proper hydration and nourishment they need.
Ingredients: Jojoba oil, rosehip seed oil, almond oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, olive squalane oil, pure vitamin E, cistus essential oil, myrrh essential oil, lemon eucalyptus essential oil, lavender essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, rosemary essential oil, frankincense essential oil.
Here is what each ingredient does for nail and cuticle health!
1. JOJOBA OIL - Treats and softens dry cuticles. Rich in vitamins E and B, it helps to repair damaged collagen inside nail beds, improving strength and promoting healthy nail growth. It also aids in the absorption of other ingredients, making it an excellent carrier oil for nail care products.
2. ALMOND OIL - Helps to naturally restore nail health. Rich in essential antioxidants, Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids and vitamins E, A, B1, B2, and B6, almond oil coats the nails with rich nutrients that protect them from peeling, cracking, dryness and breakage.
3. GRAPESEED OIL - Contains 100% natural oils and absorbs rapidly into the nail plate and cuticle. Returns nails to a healthy state and significantly improves cuticle condition. Works to regenerate and strengthen the nail plate.
4. CASTOR OIL - Its rich, thick texture and generous dose of vitamin E make it a great option for moisturizing not only the cuticle area, but also the nail bed itself.
5. OLIVE SQUALANE OIL - High in vitamins, antioxidants, and has superior moisturizing properties. It is a compound which is extremely hydrating because it is able to soak through the tightly packed keratin and works its way through the layers to hydrate efficiently. Squalane also mimics our own natural sebum so the body recognizes it and allows it to move easily through the nail.
6. PURE VITAMIN E – Provides moisturizing benefits which support nail health by preventing cracked cuticles and dry skin around the nail bed.
7. CISTUS ESSENTIAL OIL – The most valuable ingredient in this recipe as it strengthens and smoothes nails.
8. MYRRH ESSENTIAL OIL – With its moisturizing properties, Myrrh protects fingernails from becoming brittle, thin and breaking. It also keeps the cuticles moisturized in order to provide a healthy environment for the nails to grow in.
9. LEMON EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL – Fights off infection around your nails, treats dry cuticles, boosts blood flow while promoting the growth of your nails naturally.
10. LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL – Has antibacterial properties that work effectively in fighting off germs and bacteria that can lead to cuticle formation. Also, treats dry skin around the cuticles by moisturizing and hydrating your skin.
11. GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL - Moisturizes your cuticles and stimulates nail growth.
12. ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL – High in antioxidants, it will help restore the natural healthy state of your nails and make them stronger. It is also a good remedy against nail fungus.
13. FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL - Moisturizes the cuticles around your fingernails, battles nail fungus and helps your nails become stronger, shinier and healthier.