For the healing, maintenance and brightening of tattoos. Helps in the healing with gentle moisture as well as bacteria fighting essential oils. Maintains and brightens aged tattoos with pure vitamin E, rosehip seed oil and jojoba oil.
Ingredients: Organic coconut oil, Organic unrefined shea butter, organic almond oil, organic grapeseed oil, pure natural beeswax, rosehip seed oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E, myrrh essential oil, lemon eucalyptus oil, lavender essential oil, frankincense essential oil, geranium oil, tea tree oil
What does each ingredient do for your skin?
1. SHEA BUTTER - Fatty acid composed of helpful and healing vitamins and minerals that assist in skin repair. It has an antioxidant and moisturizing effect on your tattoo wound while allowing the skin to breathe.
2. COCONUT OIL - Contains nourishing fatty acids that help hydrate and protect skin. These include linoleic acid (vitamin F), which helps skin retain moisture, and lauric acid, which has antibacterial properties.
3. ALMOND OIL – Contains Vitamin E and A, and fatty acids which makes it a beneficial oil for retaining moisture and healing chapped skin.
4. GRAPESEED OIL – An excellent moisturizer for healing a fresh tattoo since it is light, gentle, and easily absorbed. It contains essential fatty acids that aid in skin repair, help to balance the skin, and have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
5. BEESWAX - Heals and softens skin and is an antibacterial agent. It can help you fight conditions like acne, dry skin, eczema, and stretch marks. It creates a protective layer on the skin (great for avoiding rashes from masks!!) and is a natural exfoliant, sloughing away dead skin cells.
6. ROSE HIP SEED OIL - Hydrates, helps exfoliate, brightens skin, helps boost collagen formation, reduces inflammation, protect against sun damage and reduces hyperpigmentation.
7. JOJOBA OIL - Rich in Vitamin A and E so it effectively treats bruises, psoriasis, sunburn and chapped dry skin. It closely resembles skin's natural sebum, making it an ideal replenishment oil.
8. PURE VITAMIN E – Moisturizes and nourishes the skin, adds glow, and reduces hyperpigmentation and wrinkles. It is an anti-oxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties.
9. MYRRH ESSENTIAL OIL - Ability to kill harmful bacteria, and heal skin wounds and sores. It also works to reduce pain and swelling.
10. FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL - I call this "liquid gold" because it has so many benefits including the ability to strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity, and provides defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes. It is anti-inflammatory and has tissue remodelling and wound healing properties. It is also a natural astringent.
11. LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL – Has skin healing and strengthening properties. It helps tone and tighten skin, reduce the appearance of scars, and heals superficial skin wounds
12. ROSE GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL - An astringent that tightens and brightens skin, and removes dead skin cells. It also soothes and is antimicrobial which helps treat bacterial acne.
13. TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL - Has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, perfect to soothe fresh tattoos.
14. LEMON EUCALYPTUS OIL - Soothes the tattooed skin and provides a pleasant coolness, especially during the healing phase.